How to Turn off Your Apple Watch Alarm.
When it comes to the Apple Watch, one of the most popular features is the alarm. You can set an alarm for a specific time, or you can have the watch remind you every hour. If you want to turn off your alarm, follow these steps:
Turn off alarm
If you want to turn off your alarm, follow these steps.
1) Open up the Clock app on your iPhone.
2) Tap on Alarms from the bottom menu bar.
3) Swipe left until you find your alarm and tap on it.
4) Tap 'Delete'.
How to set an alarm
If you want to set an alarm for a specific time, do the following:
1) Tap on the clock icon.
2) Tap on the '+' button in the top right corner.
3) Tap on the desired time under hours and minutes.
4) Click on 'Save'.
5) Click on 'Repeat'.
6) Click on 'Every day' to have your watch alarm go off at the same time everyday or select another option to have it go off randomly.
7) Click 'Done'.
You can turn off your Apple Watch alarm by either shaking your wrist to dismiss the alarm or by turning off the alarm in the watch settings.