How To Change The Time On Your Timex Alarm Clock.
Timex alarm clocks are some of the most popular and reliable on the market today. They come in a variety of styles and colors, making them perfect for any home or office. There are many features that make these clocks so great such as time projection and USB syncing. Another feature is the ability to set your clock's wake-up time with the touch of a button. But what if you need to change the time?
It's easy to reset your Timex alarm clock to the correct time without having to go through all those different settings and screens. Here is how:.
How to Change the Time on your Timex Alarm Clock
Changing the time on your Timex alarm clock is an easy process. You can do it in just a few steps.
1) Make sure that your alarm clock is plugged into the wall and that the battery is fully charged.
2) Turn off your alarm clock.
3) Press and hold the SLEEP button until the hour flashes on the screen (this usually takes less than 10 seconds).
4) Rotate the dial to set the correct time (ex: if it's 12:01, press 4 to change it to 1:00).
5) Release the SLEEP button.
6) Wait for all numbers to stop flashing before pressing any buttons or turning off your alarm clock.